Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Finally decided: Welcome my New Laptop

Big Thanks to my HP Pavilion dv3000 for accompanying me for 6 years already, 2009 till now.
RM 3000 is just too worthy for you, my love.

Thanks you for accompanying me go here and there. 
Together with you, we went to Taiwan, Korea and Even Germany.
It is a wonderful journey with you. 
We have been through happiness and sadness, Sourness and Sweetness.
Now, it is time for you to rest and retire. 
Big thanks again. 
Feeling so 舍不得. 

Moving On

After surveying and asking advice from expert, I have decided to invest in a new baby

ASUS K501 UX

Lazy to describe, haha, read more here:
https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/K501UX/

In short, it is EXCITING!!! 
I can't wait to play Dota 2 with high graphic because of Nvidia Geforce GTX 950M
I also want to play ANNO again!

Besides, I won't feel hot again when I place my hands on the laptop because this model got IceCool Technology!

Bigger screen and Faster processing speed! Many more!!! Yay!

Full Spec:

6th gen Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz
Windows 10 Home
Nvidia Geforce GTX950M with 4GB DDR3
15.6” LED backlit Full HD 1920 x 1080 Display
8GB Ram & 1TB HDD +128GB SSD


2 Years International carry In Warranty

Going to pay a visit to this little baby this Saturday and 
ASUS, JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!

This ASUS K501 UX - DM097T will cost me SGD 1600 (Through Harvey Norman) and comes with a FOC SteamBoat! haha

Hope I can get along very well with it.
Imagine the guy below is me, the smile shows happiness and satisfaction.

Ok, it is time to stop my imagination.
Gonna tighten my tummy and save money! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment