Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

James Bond 007 - Skyfall (Review)


YES! James Bond 007 is on the Cinema Screen once Again!!!
So Glad to have the chance to witness the premiere of such a great movie. (Thanks Nuffnang^.^)
Skyfall

This spy movie is really a long series and Skyfall is the 23rd one.
Again, Daniel Craig is starred as the handsome and brilliant 007! This is the third time for him^^ 

 As secret agent, of course He must be FIT! haha... 
He really looks good :
His strong and muscular body appears frequently in the movie. Wao. haha.. Luckily Daniel is a diligent actor who sacrifices sleeping time to maintain his awesome body shape. hehe

The bond girl is always one of the highlights of James Bond 007. haha
This turn, the Bond girl is Severine (Starred Bérénice Marlohe)
She is indeed sexy ... O.O
But ... sadly... she just appears for not long. Oops

Yup, whenever there is a good guy, there will be a bad guy.
This round the bad guy is the ex-secret agent - Silva
He performs pretty well and laudable.
He is a psycho and makes me laugh for 20 seconds during the movie. haha. If I know parts of his knowledge, I can hack everything I want. *Wink wink*

Last but not the least, The one who always fights together with James Bond -M
She looks older but her acting skills never lose to anyone. BRAVO! 
I will miss you... (oops, I didn't leak anything right?)

Well, Adele is a supporting character too. A Great Singer who sings Skyfall (Theme song of this Bond's Movie). Her voice, the song's melody and lyrics are so impressive. Love it so much^^ Well Done!
(The song is played almost all during the front part of the movie, but ... that part is a bit awkward.)

OK. Now let's talk about the movie!
Hehe, I would say It is NICE! This 2 and a half hour movie didn't bore me but attracts my attentions. The James Bond is performing pretty well, his actions and look are so charismatic and powerful. I heard he is the best James Bond ^^. The fighting and shooting scenes are well designed. What makes this movie special is , James Bond is not a Gun Expert like those in other movies. haha... He failed the test ... hahaha. You will know what is the test when you watch it.
Of course, James Bond is a playboy! haha... I wonder is He a HIV carrier? sorry, no offense. 
The word "Skyfall" makes me think about falling from the sky, who knows that is a childhood memory of Bond. It is pretty interesting. 
Ok, some parts are really funny such as this:
Trust me , you will definitely laugh out loud. haha
I will like to give 8.5/10 for this movie. It is worth to watch in cinema ^^.
On 1/11/12, the masculine Bond will be on all cinema in Malaysia! haha

Want to learn more? Watch the Trailer, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment